Business Analytics & Marketing – Graduate Programme
BUSINESS ANALYTICS & MARKETING
We have 2 roles within our Business Analytics & Marketing programme; Business Analysts & Product Managers. As you move through our selection process, we’ll help you discover which role suits your strengths and you’ll be offered one of the positions if you are successful.
Simply put, you’re here to change the way we do business. You love to solve problems – and you get a real kick out of creating ground-breaking strategies based on a wide range of data sources. You’re innovative and self-starting, quick on the uptake and full of ideas. You’re both logical and creative, and you’re not satisfied until your thinking has created real-world impact.
What do our Business Analysts do?
- Find gaps in the market to create new products and design strategies to win new customers
- Create tactics to help our customers stay on track with credit
- Plan the approach, research the viability of ideas and present recommendations to Senior Managers
- See projects from conception to completion in an agile environment
- Draw insights from customer data and market trends
- Find new data to help us lend to new customers where our competitors cannot
Our Product Managers are passionate and driven to create the world’s best consumer credit experiences. They deftly juggle the trade-offs between technological feasibility, business viability and customer needs.
What do our Product Managers do?
- Launch new features of products that are vital to the lives of credit card consumers across all walks of life
- Work with a cross-functional Team of designers, engineers, business partners and brand strategists to design and deliver better credit experiences in mobile, web and beyond
- Apply lean development principles to rapidly iterate ideas directly with designers and developers on their team and launch in-market pilots with customers
- Think analytically and maintain a rigorous, human-centred approach to designing customer interactions whilst understanding the business constraints
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We hire individuals, not box tickers. You don’t have to have studied a particular subject; who knew what they wanted to be when they first started university? The graduates we find do best in our application process and beyond when they join us on a scheme typically demonstrate:
- A minimum 2.1 degree and at least 320 UCAS points
- An analytical mind set and the ability to break down complex problems and identify great solutions
- A passion for doing the right thing for customers
- An obsession with technology and a good grasp of programming if they are applying for a technical role
- Bags of personality with entrepreneurial flair
We treat our graduates right – after all, one of you could be our future CEO. That’s why our graduate salaries start at £40,000. We also offer a generous £5,000 signing on bonus, as well as an annual performance related bonus.
It’s not just about the pound signs though. We like to make sure our associates are well looked after – in every sense. Here’s how:
- 25 day’s holiday and option to buy up to 5 extra days
- Group personal pension scheme
- Private medical, dental and life assurance plans
- Interest-free travel season ticket loans and cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount scheme at high street retailers
- Free on-site gym and subsidised restaurant