We are looking for a Financial Analyst for our City Investment business line based in Walbrook.
We are currently looking for an experienced Financial Analyst to join our Tenant Representation and Office Agency team in our London, City office.
To take on responsibility for financial analysis and regular financial reporting to support the Central London Tenant Representation and Office Agency teams. Assist with presenting of financial information to enable clients to make informed decisions on commercial real estate and leasing opportunities.
The tenant rep team advises corporate occupiers on all aspects of property relative to their operational portfolio. Principal activities include disposals, acquisition, lease restructures and on-going strategy. Very often the tenant rep team is the conduit between the client and their needs for other JLL services. At JLL we have exposure to major global and European corporates either through our global term contracts or via our geographic spread at local levels within the UK market.
The Central London Office Agency team are leaders in their market, providing clients with value-driven advice across all instruction sizes. With a track record that extends from the traditional markets of the City, West End and Canary Wharf, to the emerging hubs – the team has London covered.
What this job involves
- Responsible for the delivery of timely financial analysis, including P&L statements, cash flow and sensitivity analysis
- Effective communication of outcomes with client C-level executives
- Partnering with office agency teams and its clients’ businesses to provide value-added management information, assist in the decision making and implementation of strategic property advice
- Take ownership of Excel tools used by the team, streamlining the analytical process and ensuring the quality of analysis produced
- Responsible for preparing internal financial reports and variance analysis, and presenting financial information to the business line managers and office market teams
- Producing business and financial profiles on target clients and occupiers
- Working closely with the tenant representation and other business units to provide financial modelling on key instructions, support pitches for new business and maximise the depth of advice provided to clients
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- Degree qualified; degree in real estate, economics or finance preferred.
- Post-graduate (MSc, MBA) or professional qualifications (ACCA, CFA, CIMA) are desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience in similar role.
- An analytical mind with ability to understand JLL and its clients' businesses, and to assist in implementing strategic property advice for clients
- Strong Excel modelling skills, including understanding of financial functions (NPV, IRR, PMT), IF functions and ability to construct pivot tables
- Strong communications skills and assured presenter
- Able to build effective business relationships across all levels
- Confident working within a team environment
- Understanding or demonstrable interest in the property industry
- Attention to detail
- Proactive approach to work – flexibility where required if needed to work outside normal business hours
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and demands from team members across both West End and City teams
- Ability to operate under pressure and deliver to tight timescales on occasions.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...