Graduate Business Analyst – Insurance
As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, Marsh helps our clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have 27,000 employees worldwide, operations in more than 130 countries, and annual revenue of approximately $5.4 billion, along with comprehensive global expertise that spans 26 industry practices and more than 30 risk and specialty practices.
Marsh ClearSight is the global leader in technology, analytics, and data service solutions across risk, safety and claims management for many of the world's largest corporations.
Marsh ClearSight supports more than 750 customers in 25 countries and has a trusted data store of over 60 million claims amassed through decades of operation. With the industry’s single largest risk database, Marsh ClearSight uniquely enables its customers to accurately analyse trends, gain industry insights, optimize decision-making, and reduce costs across the entire risk lifecycle.
As a Business Analyst within the Clearsight team you will be responsible for allocated client workloads via an online ticketing system. You will be responsible for engaging with the client, understanding the issue and working with the client to resolve the issue.
The Business Analyst will also be required to engage with clients on a consultancy basis through webex and visiting client site to undertake technical business analysis and to provide training.
- To manage an allocated client workload to identify and resolve software issues
- To engage with clients to understand the issue and associated processes in order to identify the appropriate solution
- To visit client site when required to undertake business analysis to understand areas for improvement and product expansion, this may include some international travel
Skills & Experience
- IT Degree or similar qualification is essential for this role
- Proven SQL experience is essential
- Previous experience of working in a service desk / help desk environment will be beneficial
Marsh offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.