Graduate Engineer – Operational Road Safety
Graduate Engineer - Operational Road Safety -
Jacobs is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of professional technical services to industrial, commercial and government clients. With revenues approaching $11billion and over 63,000 employees across the globe, we're continuing to grow our business every year.
We are looking for talented people to join us across the UK and Ireland to continue our focus on building relationships and delighting our clients (90% of our business is repeat business). In return we have opportunities to work on unique and exciting projects, and a stable platform upon which to develop your career.
Jacobs has an enviable reputation in the UK civil engineering consultancy sector as a result of a portfolio of high profile projects.
We have a range of opportunities for Graduate Engineers across the UK & Ireland. At Jacobs we provide the resources to turn great ideas into reality, and we’re looking for the most talented and passionate individuals out there to be our next generation of leaders.
We are wishing to recruit an enthusiastic Road Safety Graduate Engineer to the Cardiff office to join our experienced national Operational Road Safety team, where you will have every opportunity to make your mark and influence the continuing growth of Jacobs.
You will be involved in the delivery of a wide range of road safety-related projects and activities, for various high profile clients across the UK. In order for you to fulfil this role you must therefore have an interest in Road Safety and the need for Collision Investigation and Prevention (CIP), road safety audit, and design team support.
- You will have an accredited Honours or Master’s degree preferably in a Transport based course, ideally 2:1 or above
- Experience in producing clear and concise reports with proven team working skills
- The ability to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Experience of UK highway design using DMRB
- Experience of AutoCAD
- Experience of data analysis, utilising Excel
- Experience of GIS
- Competitive salary
- Salary increase for every key skill in the graduate development programme completed on time
- Extensive paid holidays of up to 32 days inclusive of national and public holidays
- A broad flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, private health care and life assurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Opportunity to join a global organisation committed to continuous growth
JACOBS is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all.