Graduate Management Trainee
As a Graduate Management Trainee, you are empowered to make business decisions that greatly affect your career as well as the bottom line. You’ll gain responsibility for developing new business and maintaining current relationships. You’ll be responsible for understanding cost control, reading your branch’s P&L statement and understanding what it takes to run a profitable business. You will also learn how to deliver superior customer service.
We will teach you how to effectively communicate, influence, and interact with all types of customers, vendors, and colleagues. You’ll learn proper sales techniques, problem solving, and conflict management. Those skills will provide you with the opportunity to market to local business partners and build solid, long lasting relationships with key business decision makers. In your development to become a successful manager at Enterprise, you’ll learn how to mentor, train, develop, manage, and promote a staff of your own.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred; however, professional experience can be substituted if applicable.
- Must have passed A-levels or equivalent.
- You must have a full driving licence, but we do make accommodations for applicants who don’t drive due to a disability.
- Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
- No drug or alcohol related offence on driving record within the last five years is permitted.
- Please limit your application to only one job posting based on where you live and/or plan to work. Applying to multiple locations will delay your application being processed.
- This job posting is for applications within the following locations: Sunderland.