Graduate Marketing Executive
Marketing Manager – In Store & Calendar
At Tim Hortons, we believe that you shouldn't have to compromise. Whether you want a hot freshly-prepared breakfast on the way to work served with our smooth, delicious coffee; a great choice of freshly prepared sandwiches, soups or chilli for lunch, or one of our famously irresistible donuts for a sweet afternoon treat, Tim Hortons is the place to visit. However, there’s more to Tim Hortons than great-tasting fresh food and coffee. We work hard to deliver the highest quality products and services and strive to be a leader in everything we do.
An iconic 50 year-old brand in Canada, Tim Hortons is off to a great start as we take on the competitive UK market place. After unprecedented media interest in the national launch in Spring 2017 and a fanatical social media following from Tim’s fans across the UK, it is no surprise the first store is a roaring success.
As we look ahead to a busy expansion plan across the country, we are looking for enthusiastic, open-minded and driven people to join us on the journey.
1. Managing the production of permanent POP materials to set up all new stores (restaurants and cafes) across the UK.
2. Managing the production of seasonal campaign POP materials to help drive sell-through in store, ensuring consistency with brand and campaign guidelines.
3. Producing detailed briefs for the Operations team to ensure campaigns are executed to a consistently high standard across all stores.
4. Collating updates of competitors’ sales promotion activities and campaigns.
5. Day-to-day management of marketing budgets.
6. Supporting the execution of new store opening campaigns and events.
7. Supporting the planning and implementation of product photo shoots, acting as the central point of contact for the creative agency, photographer and Operations team.
8. Supporting Manager to deliver an annual calendar of promotion activity for all stores, documenting the cost of activity, redemption and ROI.
9. Responding to every-day local marketing queries from stores.
This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be reviewed in the future depending upon operational requirements and staffing levels.
ü Marketing degree (preferably including a placement year in industry).
ü Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
ü Enthusiastic, positive and motivated.
ü Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
ü Experience in a marketing role is preferable.
£22,000 to £23,000 salary
The chance to work for a start up company launching a new brand in the UK
Development and the chance to learn from great people who are passionate and like minded