Junior PR Intern
Looking for an opportunity in the PR world, which can potentially be permanent, with one of the UK leading entertainment PR companies?
The Outside Organisation is offering a unique role, which will be a summer/autumn intern position, based in their central London office. It is ideal for someone who is keen for a first-time entry level opportunity, where you will be given hands on experience, working with a different range of clients operating in different industries.
There are currently 2 positions available and each is for a duration of 3 months. The position is unpaid, however, you will be compensated for any travel expenses on public transport within the M25 area.
- Shadowing the press team and assisting publicists
- Composing press releases and pitching to national and regional media
- Content creation for social media
- Collating and filing press coverage
- Researching venues for events and contacts using PR databases
- Supporting event preparation and execution
- Opportunity to contribute ideas for campaigns
- Helping with the day to day running of the office
- Gaining insight into the music and media industries
- Developing vital organisation and communication skills
- Building time management abilities in a fast paced environment
- Understanding the day-to-day operations of a PR agency
- Adapting to fit the needs of the various different accounts
- Building relationships with clients and media outlets