This role offers a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants an all round Marketing role within a well-established and professional organisation. The role is essentially to provide comprehensive support for all Marketing activities, campaigns and projects across the company.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the main job tasks of the Marketing Assistant role are as follows:
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in the implementation of the strategic marketing plans
- Manage the and write content for company social media accounts
- Manage Print and Mailing suppliers for Direct Marketing Activity
- Organise the distribution of leads from the company website
- Work with Insight to keep product and sales reports updated
- Assist in briefing Marketing Activity and Promotions to the Sales and Customer Service Teams
- Maintain the company databases
- Manage company emarketing campaigns
- Maintain 3rd party supplier websites with price and image data
- Manage stocks of samples, marketing literature and trade show material
- Manage data collecting and reporting on competitor activity
- Arrange open days
The Ideal candidate will either have experience within a similar role or be a recent marketing graduate.
Job Type: Permanent