Epigeum forms part of the Global Academic Division, specialising in the development of interactive online courses in collaboration with the higher education sector, helping universities transform their core activities – in teaching, research, studying and leadership and management. About the role The Epigeum marketing team manage the overall global marketing strategy for Epigeum and its online products.
This is a creative and varied role and we are looking for an enthusiastic, organised, and highly motivated team member to support the Epigeum Marketing Product Managers with the implementation of key campaigns for a range of online products.
- Producing marketing materials in liaison with marketing and publishing colleagues and coordinating with external designers.
- Assisting with general administrative tasks within the marketing team, including conference planning and implementation of email campaigns and webinars.
- Utilising social media channels to drive engagement, deploy and schedule campaigns, and provide regular reports.
- Managing updates and populating new content for the website.
- Project managing a diverse range of tasks for the marketing team.
- Representing Epigeum and OUP at conferences and events.
- Be able to work on your own initiative, as part of a busy international team.
- Be highly organised, and able to prioritise a busy workload.
- Be of graduate calibre (or equivalent).
- Have a high standard of literacy and a keen eye for detail.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have strong IT skills and an aptitude for picking up new systems quickly.
(for queries only - click 'Apply' below to apply) firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date 13/08/2017