Marketing Coordinator (6-8 week Internship)
The role in a nutshell
The Marketing Coordinator is an integral part of UNiDAYS’ wider marketing department, supporting in the delivery and tracking of marketing plans and tactics aligning our brand partners, such as ASOS and Apple, with millions of students that connect with UNiDAYS globally.
We are seeking an undergraduate to join us here at UNiDAYS on a paid 6-8 week internship. This role will contribute on the day-to-day marketing to further drive user engagement, including scheduling and tracking marketing channels, as well as supporting events and campaigns, and undertaking research and reporting.
The breadth of the position provides an exciting opportunity for a passionate, digitally savvy marketeer wishing to expand their experience in a fast paced, dynamic and innovative environment.
Day to day responsibilities
- Support global and regional marketing plans as required.
- Schedule, track & manage activity for brand partners across UNiDAYS media assets – including (but not limited to) web, mobile, email and social.
- Coordinate new partner launches – including briefing design and creative, and scheduling activity with specialist teams and performance tracking.
- Provide support for specific projects, ensuring smooth and seamless execution - such as creative marketing campaigns or events that deliver customer engagement and acquisition.
- Collate marketing data and analytics - generating regular and ad-hoc reports, as required.
- Undertake research projects to support wider marketing or specific campaign planning.
- Produce copy and other content, whilst adhering to UNiDAYS® brand and tone of voice.
- Maintain effective internal communications & relationships.
- Wider administrative support to the team as required.
- An ambassador for UNiDAYS at all times.
What we need from you
- Currently studying for a Marketing or Marketing-related degree.
- A passion for Marketing and Communications in the digital age.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to collaborate and work well with a team.
- A desire for a long-term career in retail or youth marketing.
- Project management and analytical skills.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Previous Marketing experience would be desirable but not essential!
We offer a global, fast paced and social working environment where you can be part of the next phase of our exciting journey. 2017 is going to be the most exciting yet!
We have a competitive base salary, company bonus scheme, 31 flexible days holiday (including bank holidays) which increases with length of service and salary sacrifice schemes. We finish at 4:30pm on Fridays during the summer and we have a variety of UNiDAYS clubs, run by the employees, which you can join at any time.
Do something you love. Spread the word and make a difference!