Social Media Campaigner Internship
Weeks Role - Part Time (15 Hours Per Week) - Starting from 24th of April
Design and implement a marketing campaign to help transform the Real Democracy Movement from a project into a functioning organisation, making use of the content of Democracy Unchained, blogs, events, and other material.
Working closely with the RDM Planning Group, you will create and implement a strategy to:
- Transform existing / create new RDM platforms on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and other social media to enhance and expand RDM’s profile on a wide and popular basis
- Create a consistent look across platforms
- Build a strong network of followers and people who share posts
- Encourage people to register as supporters
- Increase downloads and purchases
- Design and promote events to attract new supporters, working with the Planning Group and others
- Create and deliver weekly campaign reports showing social media activity undertaken and results achieved.
- Focus on Millennials as a target constituency